Welcome to the new “Covid-19” friendly version of the Master Gardeners of the Ozarks 2020 PLANT SALE.
NOTE: THE PLANT SALE HAS ENDED. THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THEIR PARTICIPATION!
This online version is new to all of us but we hope you will enjoy having some new/old varieties of plants for your gardens.
The PLANT LIST spreadsheet is included below along with a separate ORDER FORM.
- Open the PLANT LIST spreadsheet to see what plants are available.
- Download the PLANT LIST if desired to print or save.
- Download the ORDER FORM to your computer and save.
- Open and fill out the ORDER FORM and then save with your selections included.
ALTERNATIVE METHOD FOR ORDERING - Scan or Photo
- Open the ORDER FORM and PRINT it.
- Fill it out by hand.
- Scan or Photograph it with your phone - make sure the photo shows your selections.
ALTERNATIVE METHOD FOR ORDERING - Make list in email
- Open the PLANT LIST on any device
- Make your selections
- Put them into the body of your email to Marva
- Make sure to include your name, address and phone number in the email
Plants will be sold on a first come basis. We will fill your order with what plants we have available. Spreadsheets will not be updated.
No POLLINATOR BOXES are available this year but plants that are usually included with the boxes are marked with a "P" on the spreadsheet.
We have several Houseplants that I suggest you use as fillers in your mixed outdoor containers.
SUBMIT ORDERS VIA EMAIL BY WEDNESDAY, MAY 6
ORDER PICK UP:
TANEY COUNTY EXTENSION OFFICE
122 FELKINS ST, FORSYTH, MO
YOU WILL BE ASSIGNED A TIME ON WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON, MAY 6.
If you need to pickup your plants on another day, please indicate this in your email.
- IF POSSIBLE BRING YOUR OWN BOXES
- PLANTS WILL NOT BE PRICED INDIVIDUALLY
- PAYMENTS WILL BE IN THE FORM OF DONATION AT THE TIME OF PICK UP
- CASH OR CHECKS MADE OUT TO: Master Gardeners of the Ozarks
Thank you as always for your support of our fund-raising, charitable activities.