The 2017 Master Gardener Monthly meeting schedule has been released. There are a wide range of topics and speakers this year. Thanks to the Program/Member Education Committee for setting these up.
PROGRAMS FOR 2017 - Master Gardener Meetings
- February 13 1:30 p.m. Dewey Short Project Office Theatre -James Sandberg with the Corp of Engineers will talk about Table Rock Lake and the dam
- March 13 Time TBD. Tour the greenhouse and facilities at Hollister High School with instructor Brad Buttram
- April 10 6:00 p.m. Eric and Hope Bright-Tour their farm and gardens outside of Forsyth.
- May 8 6:00 p.m. Master Gardener Rosemary Maresh in Lampe- Tour her gardens.
- June 12 6:00 p.m. Master Gardener Becky Arnoldy in Saddlebrook -Tour her gardens.
- July 10 6:00 p.m. Master Gardener Marva Ramsey in Protem-Tour her gardens.
- August 14 6:00 p.m. Visit Garden Adventures in Nixa hosted by Dow Whiting.
- September 11 6:00 p.m. Annual Pot Luck Meeting at the College of the Ozarks
- October 9 1:30 p.m. Dogwood Canyon. MG Aaron Lynn-Vogel will discuss the landscape of the Canyon.
- November 13 1:30 p.m. Dewey Short Visitor Center. Master Gardener Faith Meinzen will talk about Drip Irrigation in Kannavadi.
- December 1:30 p.m. Dewey Short Visitor Center. New Master Gardener Graduation.