2020 Garden Tour
Master Gardeners of the Ozarks
in conjunction with the Bonniebrook Historical Society
invite you to take a step back in time and join us for our
Bohemian Garden Rhapsody Tour
POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Advanced Registration (before May 30th) - $20 per person, checks and credit cards accepted
"At the Door" - $25 per person, cash or checks only
Learn from the Master Gardeners at a variety of gardens and horticultural Education Stations highlighting Bonniebrook’s beautiful gardens at the Rose O'Neill historic homestead.
Enjoy refreshments, music and a variety of artisans, then tour the Rose O'Neill historic home and fine art gallery.
Lunch is available for purchase at the event from Stuffed & Pressed LLC Food Truck.
Choices may include Ham & Cheese Panini, Pulled Pork or Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich, sides included.
485 Rose O'Neill Road
Walnut Shade, MO 65771
Over 16 Bohemian decorated gardens to tour and learn from:
- Welcome Garden – a sun & shade garden featuring Natives and a variety of other plants
- Rock Wall & Elderberry Garden – an education station on Natives & culinary uses of Elderberry plants
- Museum Meandering Garden – look and learn about plants that thrive in small places
- Herb & Potager Garden – an education station on culinary & medicinal benefits of herbs
- Root Cellar – learn how underground cellars were used to store & preserve foods before refrigeration
- Liriope Garden – look and learn about erosion control using plants
- Embrace of the Tree Statue – learn the history & meaning of Rose O'Neill's statue & favorite plants
- Dinner Plate Garden – look and learn how to use recycled plates to direct rain water flow
- Fairy Folklore – an education station on fairies, stories and recycled décor for a fairy garden
- The Gazebo – learn about bulb naturalizing, local wildflowers and decorating outdoor structures
- Cemetery – learn the O'Neill family history and enjoy the beautiful Bonniebrook creek
- Rose Garden & Fauness Statue– learn how to grow & care for roses; and Fauness statue history
- Pollinator Buffet Garden – an education station on benefits of a pollinator garden
- Musical Garden – look and learn about unique planting containers and listen to musicians
- Party Patio – enjoy the unique BOHO decorations while learning about ferns and native plants
- Rose O'Neill 100 Year Tribute – tour the historic home and fine art gallery
- And many more points of interest at Bonniebrook
Tickets are available NOW!