2017 Annual Garden Tour
Saturday, June 24th
8 AM - 4 PM
Advanced Registration (before June 10th) - $15 per person
After June 10th and "At the Door" - $20 per person
Hills & Hollers Garden Tour
Tour the Hills and Hollers of Stone County – see how gardeners have tackled the challenges of making things grow on Ozark hills and in our rocky soils!!
This year's self-driving tour will be focused on Stone County and will start at Pregnancy Life Line (PLL) in Branson West (19621 State Hwy 413). Check in at PLL after 8 a.m. to get your map and program, and grab a cup of coffee and a roll to start your day! You can then work your way down to the last garden at your own pace – all gardens will be near Highway 13.
Highlights of the Tour:
- Multi-level and terraced gardens
- Food forest with flowers, herbs and vegetables mixed with fruit trees
- Holistic gardening techniques
- Unique container gardening systems
- Beautiful rose gardens, shade gardens & butterfly gardens
- Fun garden décor
- Free garden-related goodies!
Tickets are available NOW!