Announcing the 2020 Spring Gardening Workshop
Saturday, March 7, 2020
Registration with shopping and continental breakfast opens at 8:00 AM
Sessions 9:30 AM - 2:45 PM
Faith Lutheran Church, Branson, MO
$25 includes continental breakfast, workshop and catered lunch
- What's New for You! Fresh Flowers Will Do!
~Oscar Cross, Hilltop Farms, Ash Grove
- Coming to Terms with Our Natives
~Alan Gregory, Arkansas Master Gardener, Harrison
- The Home/Hobby Greenhouse; Opinions and Alternatives; What You Need to Know
~Cathy Preator, Master Gardener, Cape Fair
- The Waste-Less Kitchen; Reducing Food Waste
~Jenni Nevatt, Extenstion County Engagement Specialist-Nutrition and Health, Galena
Registration and Cost
Advance Registration is required. Cost per person for all sessions and lunch is $25. The workshop includes a catered lunch.
On-line registration is encouraged and available. Click the button to fill out the registration form and pay online.
Mail In Registration is also available. Click the button to access the Mail In Registration form. No receipt will be sent for this method of registration.
Faith Lutheran Church is located at 221 Malone in Branson. From the Hwy 65 and 248 intersection, take Branson Landing Blvd. south 0.5 miles to the roundabout. Watch for church sign on roundabout and take Parnell St. 3 blocks northeast to the church.
- Master Gardeners of the Ozarks
- Stone & Taney County Extension Councils
- Stone & Taney County Commissions
Call the Stone County Extension Center at 417-357-6812 for details.